All Four One

All Four One
Still smiling after 1800 miles

Saturday, May 21, 2011

T Minus 2 days til T Minus 2 days

It is Saturday night, May 21, and we are still here. Hmmmm....Should I be worried? We have been so immersed in the planning and preparing for the trip to the West that the news that the Rapture would be happening this weekend came as a bit of a shock, followed by the worry that all we had done might be for naught. It appears, however, that we've missed the first trip, so on with the second.
In two days, Andy and Chris, two of my favorite people in the world, will be arriving, prior to all of us leaving two days later for our Great RV Adventure. Anthea is busy preparing for their arrival while I slack off and pretend to be a blogger. In the days ahead, I hope to keep a small record of our Adventure, with the hope that at the end of the three weeks, Andy and Chris will still be two of my favorite people.

No comments:

Post a Comment