All Four One

All Four One
Still smiling after 1800 miles

Monday, May 23, 2011

Today was a good day. I borrowed Ariel and Sean's little Honda suv and drove to Dallas to pick up Andy and Chris. The weather was good most of the way, but just outside Dallas it began to rain the loudest rain I have ever heard. I thought it was hailing, but it was just raindrops. Maybe they were hard water. I wondered if the flight would be delayed, and as it turned out it was, but only because they left Atlanta late. 
After picking them up, I introduced them to the culinary delights of Wendy's. We got in about 6:30, I dropped them at the hotel, returned the car, picked up Anthea, and picked Andy and Chris up from the hotel. We then joined Ariel and Caleb and Aileen for a picnic supper(Aileen's idea). It was here that A and C met Caleb for the first time. Although Aileen had been in England in 2005, it was the first time in 12 years that they had seen Ariel. It was a grand evening, Caleb free of indoor restaurant constraints, was in fine fettle. I think everyone was glad to see everyone. I have posted a few photos of the day. The resolution is poor, but I think the idea comes across.

No comments:

Post a Comment